Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mashup v 1.4.0 crashes xbmc

Post Thanks / Like
    When I navigate to Mashup / HD Movies / Mbox / it caches approx 3316 movies. when i view by icons and scroll down approx 15 rows the icons appear blank and when I scroll back up the icons I previously saw are now blank. When I back out into Mashup Home screen all Mashup icons are blank accept for HD Movies, then when i back out of Mashup to XBMC home screen the "Off" shutdown button is unresponsive and I must force close XBMC. Happens over and over. I am on Windows 7 64bit running XBMC 12.3 Mashup 1.4

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnycheeba View Post
    When I navigate to Mashup / HD Movies / Mbox / it caches approx 3316 movies. when i view by icons and scroll down approx 15 rows the icons appear blank and when I scroll back up the icons I previously saw are now blank. When I back out into Mashup Home screen all Mashup icons are blank accept for HD Movies, then when i back out of Mashup to XBMC home screen the "Off" shutdown button is unresponsive and I must force close XBMC. Happens over and over. I am on Windows 7 64bit running XBMC 12.3 Mashup 1.4
    ok first thing to do is a force refresh as shown in video . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyZWMX7vaQE Start at0.40-2.00minutes then report back

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the same problem but i'm in 13.0 gotham.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maxbro View Post
    I have the same problem but i'm in 13.0 gotham.

which device are you running and can you revert to 12.3 frodo Gotham is hit and miss right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockcrusher View Post
    ok first thing to do is a force refresh as shown in video . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyZWMX7vaQE Start at0.40-2.00minutes then report back
    Tried the Force refresh 3 times ...no change. tried changing skin from Sio2-x to Confluence....no change. same blank thumbnails and icons as described earlier. I tried Nooobroom, also on Mashup/HD Movies, which also has a large number of movies to cache (2500+) and they display fine with no blank thumbnails or icons. Maybe it is a Mbox problem? thanks for the help Rockcrusher iou a beer at dub at the pub

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnycheeba View Post
    Tried the Force refresh 3 times ...no change. tried changing skin from Sio2-x to Confluence....no change. same blank thumbnails and icons as described earlier. I tried Nooobroom, also on Mashup/HD Movies, which also has a large number of movies to cache (2500+) and they display fine with no blank thumbnails or icons. Maybe it is a Mbox problem? thanks for the help Rockcrusher iou a beer at dub at the pub
    Could be Mbox related but 1 more thing to try go to mashup settings/maintenance and click on fix database malformed error and reboot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockcrusher View Post
    Ok you must be running frodo 12.2 update it to frodo 12.3 and all your troubles will be gone.
    Yes, I'm on Frodo 12.2 and on a Mac. Updating XBMC just isn't that easy. Updating XBMC can change its database versions as well and I have many boxes all accessing the same database version. Is there is a more compatible Mashup update coming that doesn't break backward compatibility? Can I go back to the version of Mashup that didn't crash?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a g- box x2
    Everything was working fine with the update and all ...
    Until 2 days ago I keep getting script error messages on everything on Mash

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meni58 View Post
    I've got a g- box x2
    Everything was working fine with the update and all ...
    Until 2 days ago I keep getting script error messages on everything on Mash
    I experienced the exact same issue here. On Macbook Pro with 12.3 XBMC. Whenever I click on Mashup addon, the software crashes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jafaryj View Post
    I experienced the exact same issue here. On Macbook Pro with 12.3 XBMC. Whenever I click on Mashup addon, the software crashes.
    Ok heres what to do first go to this site and download apptrapp i run it on all my Macs http://onnati.net/apptrap/
    Next delete XBMC drag it over to trash app trap will ask to delete all click ok.
    Now go here http://xbmc.org/download/ make sure to download OSX version "Not the OSX x86-64"
    Now install mash via http://www.mashupxbmc.com/install/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12