Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [UPGRADE] TV Guide Dixie 2.0

Post Thanks / Like
    😃😃😃😃 oh happy days oh happy days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Does your release include the new look iplayer or is that a seperate add on to follow ?

Thanks for the hard work and being patient with people like me bugging the ar$e of you to release

Sure the Beta testers will all be positive. I'm going to have wait until Fter work so wait 8 hours from onto release if you wanted.... I'm sure the others won't mind !

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't mind waiting ... fingers drumming on table ... feet tapping ... throws dummy out of pram

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Leaving off in 4:30 hours and can't wait to start her up

Post Thanks / Like
    My mrs is out tonight and I had nothing planned. Guess that has now changed thanks DD

Using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Does your release include the new look iplayer or is that a seperate add on to follow ?
    That will follow... it was just a sneaky peek.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieDean View Post
    That will follow... it was just a sneaky peek.
    No probs at all - thanks. 8 hours, 27 minutes before I can be in front of my box and playing with this. I'm unfortunate that my Mrs is in so I'll get interrupted to actually watch some TV no doubt

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rich

Looking forward to checking to see if it's landed, when I get home in a few hours. Will there be any config work done at our end to get stuff like the STVB local.ini file working, or will it all continue as is, just better? :-)

Also, will the monthly subscription that I managed to sign up for last week still be in force and let me do different stuff in the guide?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieDean View Post
    OK... I have what I reckon is the final release version ready... subject to some beta testers giving me feedback.

I've got one last vid to show off the Super Favourites button which will go up today.

This is a separate addon (just like the VPN button) but I think it's worth showing so you can see how the 2 addons are integrated.

The VPN and SF addons are due to be released later so the buttons won't do anything until you install them.

Cheers

Rich
    Just for your upgrade, I've managed to install XBMC on my work laptop and install 1.6.2

For some reason yours and Mashup repo are empty (I've done refresh) - the other repos are working and populated. When it's released can you post a direct link so I can download and install from zip to have a look/play at work

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 007heaven View Post
    Hi Rich

Looking forward to checking to see if it's landed, when I get home in a few hours. Will there be any config work done at our end to get stuff like the STVB local.ini file working, or will it all continue as is, just better? :-)

Also, will the monthly subscription that I managed to sign up for last week still be in force and let me do different stuff in the guide?

Thanks

That subscription does not take affect yet... As I said before... I'll sort you out with something because you subscribed before you should have. lol

The local.ini stuff is still going to be the same.

Cheers

Rich

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast